What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores informations that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as the user name or language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your pc is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you want to access a site previously visited.
What is a Web Beacon?
A Web Beacon is a small image, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs that can be included on our website, in order to identify our users and their activity on our site.
What are the Similar Technologies ?
These are technologies that store data on our device or browser using shared objects at local level, such as Flash cookies, Cookie HTML 5 and other.
When we talk about Cookie owners we will refer to the cookie issued by Mondoautoricambi.it, when we talk about Third Party Cookies we will refer to cookie transmitted by external parties to Mondoautoricambi.it.
Cookies are divided also in persistent and session Cookie, persistent cookies remain on the user's hard drive for a predetermined period of time, instead session cookies are deleted as soon as it is left the website.
What kind of Cookies uses Mondoautoricambi.it?
Mondoautoricambi.it uses different types of cookies with different purposes:
• Technical Cookie: Cookie is necessary for the proper operation of the site, in their absence, some functionality of the site could not be used. For this reason this type of cookies are always used, regardless of the user's preferences.
• Analytics Cookies : this is a Cookie used to collect information on the use of the site. The data collected are used for statistical analysis and to improve and simplify the use of our website. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site. We use both owners and third-party cookies to fulfill these needs.
• Detection Cookies of other parties: This type of cookies are used to collect site usage information from visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, Web sites visited and the origins of traffic
• Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality: Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality of the site (feedback forms, icons of social networks to share content etc.).
• Advertising Cookie and for customization of content: They are used to deliver content and advertising on third party sites to our customers.
Can I prevent the saving of cookies?
In your browser you can set you want to accept cookies to be saved on request only. If you want you can decide to accept only cookies for Mondoautoricambi.it and not the other companies in your browser by selecting "block cookies by third parties."
How do I turn off cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: Disabling cookies both name and password are not stored on the login box on the site.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press "Alt" on the key
3. In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tool" and then "Options"
4. Then select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to "Settings History," and then "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save the preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the "Tools" then "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the "Tools"
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" you can clear cookies and save your preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the panel "Security" in the dialog box that follows
3. In the sections "Accept Cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies"